I believe my role as a REALTOR® is to protect the interests of my clients and provide the level of service that earns me the title of the “family REALTOR®.” I love what I do. Whether it’s helping clients achieve the dream of first time home ownership,helping ease the stress of corporate relocation, building wealth for investors, or assisting senior citizens downsize their living space, there’s tremendous satisfaction in being a part of their dreams and goals and turning clients into friends.
My services include:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer w/title companies, lenders, home inspectors, & pest control operators to ensure that terms & conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what types of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, & leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents & disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, & participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property w/similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs & financial resources.
- Display residential properties to clients & explain their features.
- Arrange w/title company to run title searches & determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction w/clients, enumerating & recommending available options & features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, & appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, & related matters.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing.
- Review property listings, trade journals, & relevant literature, attend conventions, seminars, & staff & association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, & contractors to whom clients may be referred.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!